Mail Services is Open and Functioning Normally
Mail Services has resumed normal, pre-pandemic operations. The Mail Services team is available to assist with all your department mailing, packaging and shipping essentials. Visit Mail Services for more information.
** Copy paper ordering has changed. Departments will now order copy paper through W.B. Mason.
PLEASE SELECT FROM THE AVAILABLE SERVICES BELOW
and Blue Books
OpScan Services has been upgraded to be better than ever!
OpScan test forms will now be brought to the Mail Services Office located at 120 Tillson Farm Road between the hours of 9:00AM and 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.*
Before you drop off your exam(s), please be sure that you have done the following for EACH exam being submitted:
- Completed a job ticket.
- Completed a Test Header Sheet.
- Completed a Test Answer Key.
- Verified that all Student Answer Sheets are face up and oriented in the same direction. (The easiest way is to align the notches at the top.).
*Whitmore is no longer a drop-off location.
SUMMARY OF RECENT CHANGES
- Whitmore is no longer a drop-off location. The new drop-off location is in the Mail Services building located at 120 Tillson Farm Road.
- Exam results files will be delivered to a secure OneDrive folder. The files themselves will no longer be emailed. A notification email will be sent to the professor when the files have been delivered to the OneDrive folder.
- For security purposes, exam results will only be delivered to the professor’s OneDrive folder. The professor will be responsible for dissemination to their authorized teaching staff.
- The job ticket has changed. Please digitally fill it in, print it and include it with your exam package. This will drastically reduce readability errors. If you still have printed copies left over from the previous year, please discard them.
120 Tillson Farm Road
Amherst, MA 01003-9346
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:00pm